Thursday, August 23, 2007

What I've Been Told.

Apparently some people wake up looking forward to the day. Apparently some people bounce out of bed, ready for what each new day has to bring. Apparently some people like being awake.

I'm curious as to what the average number of things that the average person in Australia looks forward to at a given time. This is a genuine question. I really have no idea.

The following are the things I have found myself looking forward to recently in the few occasions I have woken up in the morning feeling >50%:
1. Sydney trip.
2. ???

The list will get longer though. It appears that my sister might be coming down in September. That would likely go on the list. Also, I am semi-looking forward to this weekend. Not that there's anything extraordinary planned, but weekends are usually better than weekdays these days.

I find it hard to believe that people have very long lists.

I find it hard to believe that people bounce out of bed.

No comments: