Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Simple Maths.

I have managed to temporarily put aside some thoughts. I say temporarily, because I'm not that optimistic. In its place, though, is physical unease - feeling seasick, fluctuating back and forth between feeling extremely hot and extremely cold, as well as constantly feeling sleepy. Not tired, but sleepy. Doesn't help that I am beginning to develop a cold also.

I think I prefer it this way though. Can't complain about the more sleep. Feeling hot and cold, well, putting on and taking off clothes all the time can be a bit troublesome, but the mechanism to ease the discomfort is there. There's always hot/cold showers as well. As for feeling seasick, that's minor.

Preoccupied with keeping the body happy physically = Less time to worry about other things.

Simple maths - that's all there is to it.

No comments: