Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bounce.

There's this other chemical. Like the previous one, it's not an actual chemical. I have no idea what it is, actually. It just feels like a chemical that floods my body. Although, this one feels good. This one is like... endorphins, but better.

This chemical, it makes me want to bounce. I'm walking along the street, but in fact, I'm not walking. I'm bouncing. I'm looking at the skies and I'm thinking what a fantastic day it is. I'm talking to people and realizing I'm actually engaging in the conversation.

Bouncing merrily along today. Got a significant amount of work done. Understood everything in class. Went to work, that was ok. Saw a microscopic image of a smiley face drawn with DNA, got rather excited about that. Crazy friends came over for dinner, that's always good =D

This other chemical - I like it. I'm going to call it Bounce.

No comments: