Friday, August 10, 2007

Bounce is still here.

Met up with Felix this morning. Felix is good. Felix is quite wise. Can do the logic thing quite well. I was rather impressed.

In the afternoon, I managed to get a lot of questions answered in prac tute. That means I have something to write now =).

After class, I went swimming. This time, I had the lane to myself for almost the entire duration of the swim. In the times where I shared lanes with other people, there were only a few minor bumping incidents, no swimmers swimming crazily fast in the slow lane or crazily slow in the fast lane, and no freaky-smiling-guy dramas.

Just came back from a really, really good dinner. I was surprised how good it was. Not that I expected it to be crap or anything. It's just that I don't recall any recent times in which I've come back from dinner thinking how fantastic it was.

Bounce hasn't left me yet. Bounce is still here.

No comments: