Thursday, August 9, 2007

Timetable Reading Issues.

I don't know how to read timetables. That must be it.

I keep having to change times on people. Usually, it is because I have already agreed to meeting someone else then, but somehow forgot about it, or it turns out I have not read my timetable properly and I actually have class then. I know, reading a timetable is not rocket science - just look down the day column, look across the time row, and see if there are words there. I guess brain just isn't functioning at its best at the moment.

Last week, I had to change times three times on someone due to my inability to read timetables. Tomorrow, I'm meeting Felix. I've already changed the time twice, and I just realized that I have class at the arranged time tomorrow. Sigh. I would feel really bad changing it again. Oh well, will just have to hope it is an easy lecture that I'm missing tomorrow.

I guess that's why just showing up spontaneously is often easier.

Can't do that with everyone, unfortunately.

No comments: