Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, '07.

Another attempt in being crystal clear:

Had a lot to do this weekend. But been rather sleepy. Got a lot of sleep today. In fact, took a 3-hour nap in the afternoon. Still ready for bed, though.

Supposed to be doing these two assignments due mid-week. Instead, I still haven't started. I took a nap, as previously mentioned, then visited some friends in the afternoon, spent the evening, under the order and direction of my enthusiastic little sis, campaigning for Barb by mass spamming MSN and Facebook, and then just came home from visiting another friend. It Uni steadily lowering itself on the priority list - a recent trend.

About campaigning. That's an interesting thing. I received an email today from a friend, ending with the following Postscript:
"Once you've taken a break, can I hire you as my campaign manager when I run for inter-galactic President next year? The inhabitants of Jupiter are a little picky and I need someone to persuade them thatchoosing me will not lead to an apocalyptic disaster :)"
It has been good fun campaigning for Barb. Learnt a lot of random facts and had some good laughs with some people's replies. Got in touch with some people that I haven't talked to in quite awhile, too, which is good. Hardest thing, though, was probably having to sound so enthusiastic all the time in the emails.

Distractions are good.

No comments: