Wednesday, October 24, 2007

!!!!*@($&*(#@&(!!!!!!!!

Stop asking me for advice. I'm messed up.

Unless you want me to mess you up too, go ask someone else. It's for your own good.

---

You are choosing to pretend that all things are good. You are choosing to pretend that all things are dandy. That's how you're choosing to roll.

Fine, I can deal with it.

Secretly, though, in my head, I am yelling.
Secretly, behind the calm face, I am cursing.
Secretly, I am wanting to throw something at you every time I see you walk by.

Should've gone with my gut feeling ages ago.
Should've turned around when I saw the mess that lay ahead.
Should've listened to the people that warned me what was going to happen.

Whatever. That's the past. It's too late now. It's cool, though. I can pretend. I can act. All's good, all's dandy.

Except that I won't trust you ever again.

No comments: