Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oct 28, '07

According to my clever housemate, listening to the opera boosts your brain activity. As a result, I am looking for a kind volunteer to call me up for about five minutes every night and sing to me, opera-style. Just for the next three weeks or so. Until exams end. Any applications from Ms Beyonce Yee will be automatically rejected. =D

It's really handy living so close to coursemates. Can just wander over at 11:30pm and borrow notes.

I've found a potentially new stress-relieving device. The wii. I've never actually played it before. Watched some people play it today, though. Lots of games - bowling, tennis, whatever. This boxing game was rather interesting. Apparently, the electronic sensor vibrates when you "hit/box" someone. This could be potentially rather stress-relieving. A rather expensive device, though. And, it's not something I find very fun at all. Guess I'll stick to apple throwing in Princes Park for now.

Appreciating people that tell me they don't get it. Because, those that think they get it when they clearly don't are just irritating. If you think I'm talking about you, I'm not. Cuz, this time, those which I am directing this to are ones I am almost completely certain don't read this blog.

Raising voices is GREAT. I love it. We're doing that quite a bit in our house right now. Our house seriously cracks me up.

There is a conversation I must have in the near future. Not particularly feeling like having it. But, third time I'm doing it, though, in the last year or so, so not a worry. I probably have a routine now, as ridiculous as it is. Seriously don't know how I get myself into these situations.

Apparently I have a new undercover secret blog reader. GOOD EVENING, SIR!! =D. Hope you are enjoying "mutual friend". =D

Deepest sympathies go out to Ms. My-Car-Windows-Got-Smashed-Today. Hope all works out.

Housemate is deciding that undressing in the kitchen is the new way to go. Fannnntastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh whatever! I had boxer shorts underneath my skirt alright? So taking my skirt off in the kitchen is FINE. Everyone else is allowed to walk around the house in PJs. Why can't I? It's not as though I would be as risque to take my skirt off if I didn't have something underneath. Contrary to household opinion, I'm not a skank nor stupid nor one dimensional.

SO THERE!