Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween, '07.

I was told I motivate myself through wanting to avoid negative results/consequences rather than through wishing for positive results/consequences. Not sure if that's true. Could be. "Good", is too high of a standard to achieve. And, I strongly dislike punishment.

Goals for today, to prevent aimless wandering:
- Summarize all PDC lecture notes.
- Re-read all PDC tutes.
Punishment will result if goals are not achieved.

I have worked out why I'm not getting enough sleep these days. Lectures have finished, and thus, I am getting approx. 2 less hours of sleep everyday (i.e. 4 lecs a day, if asleep for half, then that's 2 hours a day). Hmm.. maybe I should get more of the lecture recordings off Tuan and listen to them every night. No nightmares last night, though. That's good. Nightmares tonight though. Halloween, right?

Interesting quote of the morning: "If all goes well this morning, you should see me on Gmail". Currently 9:37am, mate. Awaiting your grand entrance.

No comments: