Friday, October 19, 2007

Oct 18, '07

Good EVENING, ALL!!!!!!!

Yes, I do realize that it is currently Oct 19, not Oct 18. But, will be writing about Oct 18, hence the title of the post.

Woke up this morning (i.e. yesterday morning) feeling FANNNNNNTASTIC. Not sure what got into me. Must be sniffing too much of housemate's mountain dew. Makes people a bit insane.

Work was not interesting today. HOWEVER. I am QUITE the peptide weigher. If anyone needs peptides weighed up to 0.1mg accuracy, please do not hesitate to call 0411 363 296. 24 hour service. Almost as good as Sydney Services. HI CHAR. How are the DUMPS and MASSAGES going??

Timmy's been causing me quite a lot of hassle. Went missing yesterday, fell on the ground today and injured himself. Hence, I left him at uni, will deal with him tomorrow.
*Note: To all those who may think otherwise, Timmy is not a person.

Witnessed a car crash today. Was on the phone, hearing about some burnt pasta antics when I saw a car run right into the side of another car when attempting a U-turn. Not pleasant.

Had a rather nonsensical conversation tonight. Happens quite a bit when both parties are in a good mood. Amongst all the nonsense, there were some interesting points. Apparently, and I quote, "people are too complicated for their own good", and thus, "everyone should just go back to the good old days of living in caves". Also, according to this oh-so-wise-and-intelligent-someone, hindsight is worth all the jewels in the world. If people can have it before things happen. =D GOOD STUFF, MATE. I should read more comic books too.

Speaking of hindsight. Doesn't seem to work for me. Hasn't been, anyway. Oh well. Guess it correlates with the fact that I'm not too into jewellery. In the hindsight is worth jewels sense. Besides, no need to take jewellery too seriously.

Weekend coming. YAAAYYY!! Plans for weekend? Doncaster-ing Saturday. Armadal-ing Sunday. GOOD STUFF.

GOOD NIGHT, WACKY SIGHTS! =D

No comments: