Saturday, October 27, 2007

2 Goals.

I have set two goals for the next few weeks:

- Goal 1: Get over 80% in bionano.
- Goal 2: Get over 90% in process dynamics.

THAT'S RIGHT. H1 is NOT good enough. NO WAY, man.

Any normal person reading this will think I'm insane. One of those nerds, you know. H1 isn't good enough. Need to get 100, that sort.

However. It's not like that at all. I'm not one of those that stay in the Ballileu till 3am. In fact, I haven't even begun studying for exams. It's more that these goals might give me focus. Make me feel like I'm going somewhere, or have somewhere to go. To stop wandering around aimlessly.

Hence these ridiculous goals. Hmmm. In fact, I think the 80% for bionano is harder than the 90% in process. But, whatever.

Nevertheless, I still think I only need to study for about two hours a day. Only 2 exams, spread out so evenly that it's insane. Studying more than that will be detrimental. There was a law about this. Law of diminishing returns or something. Some economics thing I learnt in high school.

Fannnntastic.

On another note, I have decided to redefine the word "good". From now on, when I say good, I am going by the following definition:
Good = anything that will not lead to disastrous outcomes.

I have been engaging in many good activities. Although the unnamed activities may be considered also as ridiculous, absent-minded, dangerous, not sensible, aimless - they are all, according to the new definition, GOOD.

Fannnntastic.

All's good, all's dandy.

---

P.S. Please try to sense the sarcasm in the appropriate places of this post. THANKS.

No comments: