Saturday, June 2, 2007

Don't Be An Idiot.

Ever wanted to steal from me? Do it. Now. Seriously. Come over to my house tonight when I'm sleeping, and just take my wallet. Take my bank cards. Take my laptop. Take everything. I don't care.

Those of you that always try to copy my exams and assignments. That's right. I know who you are. Personally I don't know why you would want to copy them. It's not like I know anything. Come over, copy. Seriously, if knew the exam questions, I would glady give them to you. Whatever.

Or the times I've made you angry. And you've really wanted to throw some eggs at me. Dunk my head underwater. Run me over in your car. I won't resist.

Do whatever you want to me now. I will cooperate. There will be no resistance.

Take advantage of my current state of my mind. You would be an idiot not to.

I can't breathe.

1 comment:

Lok said...

If you knew, you would understand why I said you remind me of me. You say things which I want to say. Right now. At this moment. In fact, you say things which I would say if my mind was mature enough to think it. But I am maturing fast. I will soon think it.

My state of mind is not as healthy as yours, so try and understand how I am feeling.