Friday, June 8, 2007

FINE. Steal from me.

SATURDAY.

THAT'S when I said you could steal from me.

SATURDAY.

THAT's the day I told you not to be an idiot. To come and take my laptop and my wallet.

NOT TODAY.

The week had been going up. In a somewhat exponential sort of way. By Wednesday, I felt semi-normal. Calm before a storm, right?

Why today?

Like I was saying to someone at uni the other day... It is when you are in the pits... when you feel like things can't get any worse... then bring on the bad news. When someone has just been hit by a car, gotten beat up by a dog and had a tree fall on them... that's when throwing bricks at them won't hurt.

But when things are going ok....

THEN YOU STEAL FROM ME.

#$&#$$($)$)(#$@(*&*(!!!!!!

Fine. Steal from me.

But did you have to smash up my helmet too??

Great.

Thanks.


-----


Later update:

I miss my bike. I really, really miss it.

How can someone be so attached to a few bits of metal?

I really want my bike back. I feel really handicapped at the moment, like I can't go anywhere because my bike is gone.

Should just get a new one right? Easier said than done. Bikes cost money. Spent about half my money for this month already and it's only been a week into June. Cuz on top of the bike need to also get helmet, lock, and light. Also, I don't have time to find one.

I'm going to throw something at someone very soon.

Stay away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I', really sorry about your bike.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that...
It happens too often in Mtl from what I've heard..

I know it costs a lot, and it's not going to be the same bike. But it's worth it to buy another one. It's what I'd do, even if I've spent a bit of money. Especially when things suck. Look at me, I spend on whatever materialistic good that will make me feel better, it might help, just a bit.

I'll chip in =P As part of an early bday present and not getting you anything for the past few years.