Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm incredible.

Sometimes I just have to give myself a pat on the back, cuz damn, I'm pretty incredible.

Disclaimer begins: I'm pretty lousy in a lot of areas. Example: clumsy, forgetful, always misplacing things, etc. I also have some pretty lousy characteristics - absolutely no patience with a lot of people, I'm one of those people you wouldn't want to be your prac partner if you have no idea what's going on. I'm lousy at singing too. Disclaimer ends.

But, today I'm not going to put myself down. Today I'm pretty impressed with myself. I'm pretty incredible. In fact, I'm unbelievably impressed with myself.

I'm impressed I can put up with so much of people's nonsense. I'm impressed I can time and time again enter into the same ridiculous situations and listen to people's incessant, pointless chatter. I'm impressed I can go into a conversation, knowing that I will feel worse at the end of it, because we all just oh-so-love being mocked and put down. Survived before, history tells me I'll survive again.

I'm incredible.

Good work, Kei.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats rite. ur incredible...maybe i shouldn't talk to you until i have something profound to say. wouldn't want to torture you through inane chatter :P

Anonymous said...

hey chic,

i hope i'm not one of those people whom you have to put up with, haha. just a dash of honesty, i feel that you're a pretty amazing chic. but then again that's probably why i'm friends with you hehe. and just so you know, we've got exactly the same layout for our blogs too lol (yes i have a blog). hope you're not cross at me for snooping around your blogpage, but you can't really blame me considering you put it on msn so everyone can see. haha, catch ya around