Sunday, August 17, 2008

August 17, '08

- I saw a cute dog today.
- Service at Papagino's is terrible; don't know why I keep going.
- Two ways to live, two ways to die.
- Roger Federer won doubles gold. Go, Fed-Express.
- I want an SLR camera. Don't know why, but leaning towards Nikon.

There are two lil monkeys wrestling in my mind. One has been winning for quite a long time. That's the one that doesn't think, the one that loses control, the one that gets hurt.

The other lil monkey is getting stronger though. I guess being punched ten times makes one immune to pain. Either that, or the bee has lost its sting, the sword is now blunt, what used to hurt... hurts no more.

Hm. Moving forward, moving on. Haven't quite reached the pot of gold yet, but definitely over the steep part of the rainbow. Provided no more setbacks, no more distractions, no more nonsense.

Cruise control. Dandelions - sleep time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI KEI!woohoo cruise control=)