Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Today's unconnected thoughts.

Someone's working for the American Chamber of Commerce. That someone is quite an entertainer. An entertainment wizard, one might even say. Might take up this someone's offer for being my personal clown for the month. Clowns provide relief. Relief is good. Brought a smile to my face today.

Seriously, seriously need to wake up. Fully slept in one class today - I think I even had a dream. Then, decided to go home, skipping the next class because I was just far too tired. Went back to uni in the afternoon and found out just how fun it is to take a test when you're feeling dizzy and about to collapse any second. The first bit was a group test, and thanks to my extremely nice test partners, they were happy with me not thinking, just lying on the floor and writing whatever they told me to write. Unfortunately, the second section was individual report writing. It is unbelievable how difficult it is to string sentences together when your head is spinning and you want to vomit. Oh well. Makes you appreciate good health.

Currently very, very full. Had a very healthy diet today, comprising of coffee for breakfast, a chocolate biscuit for lunch and a massive slice of chocolate peanut butter cake for dinner. Turns out someone's quite a chef. Hmm. Part of the domestication, eh? Oh, forgot to say, the second part of dinner was an IH high table bread roll hand-delivered to my door.

Still haven't started on that bionano assignment. I figure I will become more efficient as time runs out. Not too worried, somehow always manage to pull something off. Bad attitude, though, I know.

Have had the song "爱的就是你" by 王力宏 stuck in my head for the past three or four days. Oh, Char, forgot to sing it to you when you came over just now. You know how I was supposed to declare my undying love for you. Oh well, next time. For now, you'll have to deal with my blog expressing my heartfelt feelings towards you. Here goes: "在爱的幸福国度, 你就是我唯一, 我唯一爱的就是你". Corny song, but catchy.

Sleep. Sleep. SLEEP.

No comments: