Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sept 9, 07.

Laptop broken. Fault lies with me. Currently using housemate's. Spent awhile trying to change the font colour so it was no longer pink. Could not take myself seriously using that bright of a colour.

Feeling rather unwell. Perhaps it's those strawberry stick things I just ate. 0.0001% strawberry and 0.9999% sugar. That might be overestimating it.

There's one thing I really miss about living in IH - being able to sit outside and work. Stood outside my house today for awhile, but the environment is such that you wouldn't sit there for long, unless watching L-platers attempt to manouevre cars fascinates you.

Angry. Was told that I should just say it when I am, rather than having people read between the lines, so there it is - I am angry.

Things that have made this weekend slightly more survivable:
1. Mackers along the Yarra.

Someone teach me not to think.
Someone teach me to sleep.

No comments: