Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sept 13, '07

This week is going better than I thought it would.

Been living in the 24 hour computer lab because laptop is beyond repair. It is surprising how many people are still there in the middle of the night. Unlike during the day, people there at night are actually working. Frantically, in fact. During the day, half the people are on facebook, the other half on hotmail. Yesterday was my last night there, though. I have shocked myself by finishing both my assignments one day early. Thus, as of 8:30pm tonight, I will be free.

It was raining hard the other day. Riding my bike in rain, tearing up a bit because of the strong wind, but feeling comforted because it was familiar. This recent sun has been a bit disturbing.

On the job front, I am fortunate enough to have a job offer. It is not the one I want, in fact, I really don't want it. I am still waiting to hear from one, and have another interview today for another, but if all fails, at least I will have vac work this summer. I'm grateful for that. A lot of my int'l student friends have trouble even getting an interview because of visa issues.

Would like to wish someone HAPPY BIRTHDAY two days ago. I'm sure you had a great one. But guess what, next week will be even better!!! =D

Been waking up these days not knowing where I am - both in space and in time. Maybe it's all the dreams - dreams taking me all around the world, all through time. Vivid dreams, so that when I wake up, I've completely lost all sense of where I am.

Huge relief that this week is ending. I guess I'm just relieved I finished the QCM assignment. Was worried previously that I wouldn't even have all the words to submit. But I guess I work well under pressure. It is not going to get me a good mark - any assignment that I'm supposed to do in four weeks but I crammed in four days just cannot be that fantastic. But the 3000 words are there (actually, over word count), and I will read it again later to edit it, since I was half asleep when I wrote it last night.

Next week will be different. Change is good.

No comments: