Friday, September 14, 2007

Marriage.

Someone just told me they wanted to marry me. Unfortunately, they are already seeing someone. There are a lot of things that many people consider to be wrong that I approve of (or at least condone). Marrying someone that is unavailable is not one of them.

On top of that, there are futher problems with the above proposition. Firstly, one cannot be legally married to two people. And, as someone told me recently, "Break the rules, just abide by the law." Thanks for the offer of a criminal record, but no thanks. The other thing is, I don't particularly want to get married right this second. Thus, it'll just have to be beef rice.

It made me think though. I remember Felix telling me that a sign of progress is gaining interest in marriage. I was told by Felix's friend today that I was making progress.

I suppose the two are vaguely correlating. Not in a direct, proportional sort of manner, but a vague trend can be seen. Less exasperated by seemingly ridiculous propositions, more tolerant of the topic in general, etc.

I hear wedding bells. Oops, that was the ice-cream man.

--
Caution: http://www.k-ho316.blogspot.com/ often lies. Choose carefully what to believe.

No comments: