Monday, July 23, 2007

Why I can smile on the Monday morning of a new semester.

Maybe it is because classes haven't officially started yet. Haven't been bombarded by rather unstimulating lectures, stacks of problem sheets, or prac deadlines yet.

Maybe it is because I haven't been faced with the situation of having to be at five places at once and doing ten million things all at one time yet.

Maybe it is because I have managed to avoid all the potentially unpleasant situations so far.

On the other hand, it could be because because the sun is shining.

Or, because I managed to get 7 hours sleep last night.

Or rather because of another hilarious email I received this morning from my nutty sister. This time in regards to a hairdressing incident. Once again, cracked me up.

I was talking to someone last night about encouragement. They said, that according to some famous person, one could live off a compliment for six months. A little encouragement goes a long way.

The sun is shining.

1 comment:

living on borrowed time said...

OR MAYBE BECOS YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL IS BACK IN THE HOOD!

P.S YOU'RE VERY WELCOME TOO.