Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Felix.

I don't know what my issue is.

Starting to talk to someone lately. Let's call this someone Felix.

A little about Felix. There's actually nothing much to say. I don't know much about Felix. Felix doesn't know much about me. It's mutual.

Felix and I have nothing in common. Different backgrounds, different interests, different views of life. Completely different taste in movies. We both like sunshine, though.

Felix is not the best listener in the world. But Felix listens. That's already better than most people.

Felix doesn't know what my issue is either. But I can talk to Felix. That is a start.

I guess the best thing about our relationship is that I can ask Felix questions that I can't ask most people. There are some questions I really want to ask. Some things I really want to know, or rather, need to know. But there are some questions you are not allowed to ask. Or, at least I don't feel like I can. Because some things you just accept. You accept it, and keep going.

I want to thank the people that have allowed me to ask my questions. Rather, I would like to thank the person that has allowed me to ask these questions.

Maybe Felix can give me answers. Unfortunately, despite my respect for Felix, I doubt this is possible.

In fact, half the time, I don't want to know the answer.

No comments: