Saturday, July 21, 2007

It Started With An Amusing Night Of Steamboat.

The events that followed:

- Disastrous cake baking attempt with someone that stayed over - top of cake fully burnt, middle of cake semi-raw, and bits everywhere just falling through the rack when turned over.
- Playing "The Simpsons game" (might I add, the most ridiculous and random boardgame ever) while simulataneously watching the show on TV with my 8 year old cousin and his cousins.
- Spending an hour on the bus frantically rewriting the lyrics to Mika's "Grace Kelly" - a song that I had only heard probably twice in my entire life.
- Summit, 2007. Enough said.
- Hilarious email sent to me by my sister about a rather foolish incident she got herself in at a family event.

A spiral that defies gravity.

Difficult, but not impossible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cake was nice tho