Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Random Thoughts.

Third day of semester. Have had a test/assignment already due yesterday, worth 10%. On the bright side, though, I am currently still understanding everything in lectures. End of next week, I assure you, I will be lost.

Received an email from someone today. "Home", by Michael Buble, reminds me of this person. 731 concept.

Who do I think I am? I think I know better than science. That's nonsense. Trust in science. Trust the experts of science. They know what they are talking about. Trust, believe. Or else things will never change.

Felix doesn't trust me. Felix went to talk to someone about me today. That's ok though, that's what Felix does. I don't blame Felix. In fact, I really appreciate Felix's initiative.

I have a question for you. That's right, I'm talking to you - the reader. Can you to do me a favour - tell me, what do you look forward to? Both short-term and long-term. Do you wake up every morning, ready to start the day, having things you want to do? Is there something you look forward to, perhaps goals to achieve, dreams to fulfill? What keeps you going?

I'd really appreciate if you would let me know, somehow. Email, face-to-face, MSN, facebook... however. In whatever time frame you like. If you choose not to answer, because it is personal, or you just can't be bothered, that's ok, I'll live. Especially if I don't know that you read this. Nevertheless, answers would be great. Thanks in advance.

Goal: Always pick up phone. Do not screen calls. It is not healthy.

Apologies for the lack of flow in this post.

No comments: