Thursday, October 20, 2011

On a high.

Bounce flowing every where at the moment. It's a bit crazy.

Waiting for the crash, but at the moment, bouncing all over the place. Will be difficult to sleep tonight, although really hoping for some good rest.

I guess I like to push the boundaries. Maybe it's not completely appropriate, maybe it's not how most people would do things, but we're getting along, life's easier this way for both of us, I like it when people are smiling like you are, why not then?

I know why not. I know very, very well why not.

The plan, therefore, is that we'll push the boundaries and see how flexible they are, but not fall off the cliff.

Excellent plan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That could either be the best plan ever or the worst one ever... please don't fall off the cliff!

Kei said...

Thanks, matey! :)