Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mar 4, '09

It was a bad day.

Nothing bad happened. In fact, quite the contrary. Quite a lot of interesting things happened.

e.g. I went to the Toyota factory and saw cars being made.
e.g. A random stranger told me his sad love story.
e.g. I got my first urgent phone call from work at 9:30pm.
e.g. Multiple entertaining dinner guests.

One of those days when profanity after profanity comes rocketing through the head. Driving in the rain without wipers and not noticing at all. The perpetual headache. Back pain.

I know it is very unhealthy to keep this much anger inside. Anger that is not allowed to be expressed. And hence writing here, being free to post whatever frustrations talking to no one in particular, is the consolation.

A long long time ago, I threw apples in Princes Park.
A not too long time ago, I threw mugs at my wall.
Today, I was told to take up boxing.

Background.Noise.

Crack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I threw crockery at the plaster wall also. Had to replace it...

It's sad to hear you didn't enjoy that day. Up until late in the evening, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Great job with the picks, btw :).