Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mar 3, 2009

a. I realize I am not particularly regular in replying to comments. I will attempt to do better. Thus, in response to Pete's comment re: pervious post "Just for clarity, were the last couple of lines specifically about Jesus or a generalisation from the point made at the sermon?" The answer would probably be both. Jesus first, then extrapolate outwards as appropriate.

b. Cycling back home in the rain, wind and cold. Seeing topless people outside the house, smoking, seemingly oblivious to the weather conditions. Walk into the house, housemate's first words, "How did you not die in the rain?" Melbourne weather, I know I refer to it now and again, but seriously, it's crazy recently.

c. I have a new survival tool that goes by the name Maccas Cappucino.

d. Keep at it. Invent a cheer squad in your head when you want to give up.

e. More than the minimum.

f. Beyond Compliance.

g. Dandy...?

No comments: