Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Singaland Adventures - Part II.

Songs of the Sea is amazing stuff. So impressed.

I've been told I'm quite patient. Other people in my position might have slapped someone by now. I don't think I'm particularly patient, I am just too busy observing and being amused to be too irritated. People are interesting.

One of the many adventures of the day: Wandering about an island looking for someone's lost key. When finally found, the happy camper attributed to the loss of the key to "being in love". Sigh.

I'm spending a lot of time with someone that enjoys talking to herself. Rather bizarre, but she's cool school. Never have to explain everything. Occasionally explain one or two things. Usually there is an understanding, if not, compromise is always quickly reached. Awesome possum.

No comments: