Thursday, May 24, 2007

Irony.

Irony. The world is full of it.

An example.

There are some people that you just expect you can count on. I suppose that this in itself is a fallacy - why should anyone be expected such a thing? It is my strong belief that people are selfish. Inherently not caring about anyone but themselves.

But back to irony. It is exactly the people that you expect that you can count on, that generally let you down. Sure, they have good intentions. Probably would rarely purposely hurt anyone. But that just doesn't cut it sometimes.

Then there are those people that just surprise you. In a good way. Those that perhaps you haven't seen in a long time, haven't heard from in ages, or someone who you may not have known very well in the first place. Sometimes in my darkest moments, I feel like I have been sent some random angel to save me. And for that I'm grateful.

But that doesn't still change the fact that there are some people I just want to give up on.

2 comments:

living on borrowed time said...

KEANU REEVES IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!1

living on borrowed time said...

and you know, i seem to be the only one reading this. TEE HEE.

FANK YOU for setting this. Its good to read your thoughts. And rebutt of course. hahahah.

I have something to say every other paragraph you write. HAHAHAH. Like how I emailed you...

FUNNYYY HEE HEE. okay BYEEEEEEEE KEI.

let me practise my cantonese:

lei lam har
dim gai
sek fan
chat dim boon
chor dai
lei hou
yat, yi, sam, sei, mm.

damn, im good