Tuesday, May 22, 2007

An alternate outlet.

One goal I set this week was to find an alternate outlet. It appeared that I needed to find a replacement for posting things on Facebook.

I thought of writing things up, printing it out, and putting it in a box. That has not worked. It's not the same, as I don't put the same effort into stringing together sentences and actually thinking through my thoughts, as I know no one will read it.

Then again, I don't need the world to know what I think. I just need one reader. That is sufficient for me to put in the effort of trying to make sentences that make sense. Facebook was available, and therefore I utilized it. Today, I was told that letting the world know my "raw emotions", despite not specifying particulars, might not be the best idea. I appreciate that advice. Thanks.

This is now the alternate outlet. I'll see how well it works. Right now, it'll be just me and my one reader. The one who recommended this site to me. Then perhaps I'll slowly let the world in.

Perhaps I could fiddle with the settings. Make it look pretty. Put in some profile info, put in a chatbox or something. Right now that's not important though. Just need to have a space where I can say things easily.

Let's see how well this alternate outlet works.

1 comment:

Lok said...

yung kei i love you