Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Blues.

I have the day off today. Apparently I should be celebrating.

$$$$ out of my life. Stop popping up everywhere on my computer, stop triggering memories, and for GOODNESS SAKES get OUT OF MY DREAMS. I don't watch horror movies for a reason. I don't need you in my nightmares. I don't need you at all.

Recipient of bad news first thing Monday morning. Great. Extremely worrying but completely understandable. In fact it probably should've been done earlier. But make the right moves, life will move on with you. Invisible high five mate, you can do it, right here for you.

Writing is good. Monday blues, it's freezing this morning, winter is coming, but at least the sun shines right now. Awaking from the nightmares, I was made a brilliant cup of coffee. That counts for something. It counts for a lot. I have good friends.

Reiterating, $$$ out of my life... I have left you alone, why can't you leave me alone? Unbelievable.

No comments: