Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, '09

I have an arthritis phenomenon developing. Actually I don't know much about arthritis. I could be using the wrong term altogether. Essentially, what's been happening is that I have been awaken at night by a pain running through my left hand. I notice my hand is slightly crunched and instinctively try to uncrunch it, after which the pain shoots a bit further. This has been happening quite a bit in the last little while. Hmm. Should get it checked.

The wind was howling this morning. The house was almost shaking. I was actually shaking. It then occured to me, it's that time of the year again where my house goes down to a temperature suitable for polar bears to inhabit. I will be looking to spend the majority of my time hibernating in other places in the next few months. I spent most of this time last year in a semi baking hot oven apartment. Ensured my blood continued to flow through the winter. Somewhat random thing - to my Canadian friends out there, I would liek to applaud you for surviving -30C temperatures for prolonged periods of time. I physically cannot imagine it.

Somedays I believe in miracles. Today is one of those days.

No comments: