Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2-week Freedom Plan.

2:30 in the morning, unable to sleep despite various trying various tactics. Thought, instead of being so unproductive, I would write down some things to do during the two weeks I have after exams and before going overseas.

Currently, the list stands at:
- Buying a new bedside drawer.
- Sorting out clothes in wardrobe (currently all sort of tossed around all over the shelves).
- Get a photo framed.
- Sort and clean out files from the last four years.
- Back-up all files on computer.

List isn't that fascinating at the moment. I reckon I could actually do all that in two days. Need to have more things to keep myself occupied.

Thus, if anyone is interested in doing anything in the latter half of the month, and I mean anything at all that might be remotely interesting, please feel free to share and care.

I think I might cook some funky stuff too. Our house tends to excessively cook and bake post-exams. Since it'll be post-uni for two of us, I can see a few feasts coming along. If anyone would like to be cooked for, that is also potentially an option. Note that this option is only open to those that do not have very peculiar taste in cuisines such as frog or dog.

Hm. Things that need purchasing overseas:
- Camera (model yet to be decided)
- External hard drive

Cool beans, hot jeans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm up for exciting things from 28-2 dec =D. or i'll be watching one tree hill all day!!! heheehe.