Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sunny Saturday.

I had a terrific Saturday. It wasn't expected. Not that I thought it would be awful, but sometimes things just fall in place.

It was the first day in a few months I was out of the house without a jacket. It was a beautiful spring day. I walked around Princes Park for the first time in a long time. The grass was green, the skies were blue, the dogs were wagging their tails.

Of course, it could've been better. Like if my laptop charger was working. Like if I didn't get paged by work. Life if you hadn't been brought up in conversation I had. How is it that you can ruin my perfectly good mood even when you're not here?

But energy levels are rising. There are some great people to spend time with. Spring is here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it was a lovely day :). Life will keep getting better as time passes, just keep walking in the right direction :).

Would love to meet up in person one spring day :).

Thanks for visiting my corner of the world :).