Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A mess on top of a mess.

Most of me is saying that it really isn't wise to jump into a heap of mess when the previous heap hasn't been completely cleared up yet. Perhaps I'm just imagining things and the mess isn't there. Head's a bit full to clearly work it out, time will tell, but it's better to be mentally prepared.

I'm getting caught up / distracted by things that are not important, not life changing / life shattering. I need to get my act together and forget about these small roadblocks and work strategies to achieve the same end goal. I'm just a bit tired so not thinking clearly, really looking forward to weekend again and it's only Tuesday.

The sun is shining but today, it looks like rain.

Praying that I get my act together overnight, clear this head, and see and feel the sun shine tomorrow.

No comments: