Monday, August 23, 2010

Aug 23, 2010

I found some juggling balls in the office and did a bit of juggling to exercise a different side of my mind. It turns out that the exercise component wasn't insignficant - I can't actually juggle so I did quite a bit of bending over backwards to collect the fallen balls. It did end up allowing engagement of the other side of the mind.

It's going to be one of those weeks where too much visual multimedia is going to be a struggle for me. If I forget to reply SMS-es, emails, etc in the next few days, don't be surprised. I will do my best if it is urgent. I will try to eat lots of red meat to assist in memory.

I could tell it was going to be one of those weeks because I logged onto Facebook, read two pieces of news feeds, lost all interest and energy, and logged out. Usually I can last for at least 10 minutes.

Zzzz...

No comments: