Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010

I don't think it's a good sign when you're wishing you would give sick so you could take sick leave.

Just going to say it - I'm really, really tired, really angry, really angry at me being angry at things that is no one's fault. Feeling everything building up, a bit like unburnt fuel in a heater, it searches for oxygen as soon as it sees it, ignites and explodes. Body aching, not sleeping, just feeling dizzy and even reading Facebook is effort.

I really need a change of scene. Maybe head to see some snow, but really, right now, it's not realistic, too tired to drive.

Perhaps you can drill some perspective into this head of mine, perhaps you can tell me it's not my fault, perhaps you can prescribe me something to go to sleep. But if you can't do that, perhaps you can just remind me that you exist, because at the end of the day, that matters.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest". Matt 11:28.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I exist and will be coming to see you in a couple of weeks.