Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

I can't help but feel it is extremely unfair.

What good can come from this, and when will this end? Just when you think it's reached the hardest it can, the world throws up another great idea. Great.

I am grateful for the many distractions and people that have made this nightmare more bearable. I am even more convinced now how leaving people to drown is really not favourable. Give people the benefit of the doubt, don't over-think it, just know that you can provide value just by offering a helping hand.

At the end of the day, though, I can't help but feel it is not fair.

Help me sort through these irrational thoughts.

And, please, help me sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't understand it and it sucks. We'll keep praying. I'm so sorry for my extended absence.

Leaving people to drown isn't a good idea.

Again, I say, it sucks. Again, I say, I don't understand. I don't understand because I haven't been there.

Was it obvious to anyone else?

Unknown said...

.