Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15, 2010

Suddenly really thankful for all the support I have received lately.

People that have inconvenienced themselves - spending some dollars to have dinner to catch up, those that have dropped by to make sure things are ok, those that have offered up their time and energy, when obviously there are a lot of things already going on in their lives. I guess for me, going out of one's way really means a lot, and not just being there when it's convenient, when one feels like it, or when one has time.

There's quite a few that have been really terrific recently. I believe none of those people read this.

When things are better, I will thank them. This is a reminder to self to not to take people for granted, and a reminder that things could be much, much worse.

Tell me how I could be supporting you better today.

No comments: