Tuesday, April 6, 2010

There are some things you can't predict.

Quite a few conversations caught me by surprise today. Finding out people's circumstances had changed, some quite drastically - e.g. pack up bags, move cities drastic. What else? I watched my sister fly today; that is not something that happens everyday. Apparently she enjoyed it despite a bit of rollercoaster sensations initially.

I also went to a great dinner party tonight =) Great company and great food. I had been recovering from two week's of spicy food so had been quite unwell the last few days. Chicken parma and choco cake was the cure.

Lots of things happening in lots of people's lives. Remember, the first priority is to stay safe. Second priority is to stay sane.

Thanks for giving me reasons to smile today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for smiling :). That's enough for me :).

It was great to have you! My first invited, dinner-type guest-a-majigs!

Wooo!

*Squeeze*

Unknown said...

flying's cool! if all else fails, i'll hop onto a c152 and make a living out of it!