Saturday, April 3, 2010

He's falling, and you're only allowed to watch.

It's difficult when friends get hurt. It's even more difficult when you see them walking right into a hole when all you can do is watch.

There's no particular need to say anything; it won't help. Sometimes people can get so caught up chasing a dream that they fail to see the dream will only cause more troubles and lead to more harm.

It's been difficult and in the past; I've lost sleep over it. I try to insulate myself from these things because it can be too much to bear, but technology has made it too hard for this.

Losing sleep - Who will that help? How will that make things better?

Instead, I'm going to give it to the King, especially on this Easter weekend. This King, who has infinitely more wisdom than I can even begin to imagine, I ask of him to take away my anxiety and paranoia, and to look after those whom I can only watch fall.

1 comment:

ames4eva said...

It's definately hard when you see someone walking in the wrong direction and either they won't listen or they don't care.

But I think you're on the right track :).
The King loves those we care about infinitely more than we ever could and with the Power of the Resurrection, we can continue to hope in him that He can and will look after our problems and our friends better than we could :).

Keep praying and God bless :).