Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

I've typed and re-typed this post put kept deleting it because it seemed to attention-seeking. Truth is, I need help sorting out thoughts. I need help without too many opinions and advice. Thank you for everyone's good intentions, but it's been more overwhelming than anything.

Help me sort out my mind. Help me get out of this exasperated, helpless, exhausted state.

I started reading through SMS's since May 09. It's like reading a story going down a certain path, and it drifts away from that plot to an entirely different story without anyone noticing.

Goldilock's took something that wasn't hers - that wasn't right, but does anyone know, but where was Goldilock's home?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Your ambiguity is almost as good as mine!

*Hugs*

Sorry that it's so cluttered in that head of yours.