Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feb 8, '08

- It is quite incredible the devastation the heat has caused VIC (not in a good way).
- I've decided I'm not that against Koko Black anymore. Still not a fan of their chocolate drinks, but at least they know how to make a real cappucino.
- The weather was great today. In fact last night, I just stood in the courtyard behind my house for quite a while really just allowing my skin to take in the cool air. It sent exciting signals to my brain; yes, that's how much I miss cool weather.
- Sometimes I forget why I talk to people. Yesterday I was reminded of one reason - talking sometimes leads to validation. Validation from others that you are not out of your mind and that the feelings are justified.
- First weekend as a working person was good =)

No comments: