Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb 2, '09

Lots to handle, lots to do, lots to sort out. Going to prioritize, to handle one thing at a time. Mind could probably handle about two or three things at a time, but for overall purposes, one at a time will probably prove most beneficial.

Hence, for the last week or so, have been putting away things I once considered important. Hence, for the last few days, there are so many things I have not been bothered to follow up with.

Nevertheless, these things are important. I should not forget it. I should not be lazy. I should not put it aside for too long lest I forget about it forever.

Once upon a time, I did not think it was possible. Today, I am thinking it is quite likely.

Yes, one task at a time. But don't prolong it for too long.

Don't forget, don't give up.

Some things are worth fighting for.

No comments: