Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lesson of the day

The act of hating is really quite time-wasting. It's not like I don't have better things to do or think about. Hence, I decided yesterday I would try to actively do something about it.

I decided to ask a non-hater pro his thoughts regarding the matter. You know, have a How Not To Hate 101. It was quite an interesting discussion. Various ideas were thrown around. In the end, it seemed like there was no direct solution to how to stop hating. The hatred won't go away. Certainly not now, nor in the future, and perhaps not ever.

Then what? I'm seriously not bothered to waste any more of my time with this nonsense. In fact I'm hoping this is one of my last posts about this. Thus, the idea at the end of the lesson was to focus on more on loving, as these things/objects/people are much more worth my time. e.g.

Thus, a few tributes...
To Jimmy and Ollie, my camera and car respectively.
To those that give me shelter and force-feed me.
And to those that believe in justice, those that believe in doing what is fair, and those that don't outright go out of your way to hurt/harm.

End of lesson.

No comments: