Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dear Readers,

Greetings. Hoping '09 has been treating you well so far. If not, not to worry, there is still over 300 days left of it for things to change.

I thought that since I haven't written to you, the reader, for quite awhile, I thought it would be appropriate to do so now. Hence, here I am, typing away in bed on my trusty little laptop. Shockingly, this rectangular device currently remains nameless, which for those of you that know me well enough, would know it is rather shocking indeed.

Recently, I have had quite a lot of questions regarding Nothing of Particular Importance. I was asked whether I felt people know a lot more about me from being a fellow reader of this site. Certainly not, I replied. Why do I write it? Because I like writing. And no, it does not take much time or effort, and no, I do not usually proofread. Hence, apologies for astounding errors in the text. Average post takes me 3 minutes to write. Shorter than a shower, and even that I do twice a day.

I was asked whether I read other people's blogs? Hm... yes, not many, but I do read some. I look at other people's photos more. Hence, if you post up photos on Facebook and I am your Facebook friend, chances are, I've looked at every single one. In fact that's what I use Facebook primarily for. I have not developed the interest in reading people's walls yet, unless something shocking comes up on my news feed... but photos have provided hours of entertainment.

Let me get back on track. I would like to add that, ideally, I should preface every single sentence I write in this blog with "I believe" as I recognize that what I write here is not fact, it is not absolute. It is my opinion, and is very much as valid as anyone person, dog, or cat's. Hence, I thank you for the comments people post, those that post it directly here, as well as the majority who choose to give it to me via other means.

Thanks for reading, and thanks also for being a part of my life. For those in Melbourne, it would be lovely to catch up soon. For those elsewhere in this great planet of ours, do drop in a line when you have a free moment. I apologize for not keeping in touch with everyone as well as I could, but know this, I would really love to hear from you. Thanks to our little friend called technology, this is actually possible.

Dear Reader, what is your resolution for '09? I sincerely hope that this year, your dreams really do come true.

Kind regards,
Kei

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like ur previous post - to Fall In Love :D