Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7, 2011.

What can I do you for?
Not much.
Ok then...
Hm, well, I guess... are you good at baking cakes?
What sort of cake?
Fudge?
Not really.
How about get me some lobster for lunch?
How about not?
That's alright, I didn't have anything in mind.
So you just came to say hi?
Yep.
Have a chocolate.
Why?
Because you've been helpful today.
Because I said hi?
Everyone else just wants something.
I know the feeling.
Have to go.
Thanks for the chocolate.
Thanks for saying hi.

________

Who am I speaking to?
Who do you think?
Oh, sorry, wrong number.
No worries.
How are you, anyway?
Pretty good, it's been fairly quiet.
So how come I don't hear from you anymore? Too good for me since..?
Never, darling.
But you've been well?
Yeah, not too bad.
Have to go.
Take care of yourself, ok?
You too, see you soon.

________


It's not reasonable, he didn't do his bit.
I'm not sure who was supposed to do what.
I'm being pushed and it's not fair.
I'm not blaming you.
You can't expect -
Calm down, I'm not saying it's your fault.
He didn't -
There's no point looking back. Let's try our best now.
He didn't -
Let's try our best now. Speak to him, sort it out.
I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

brunch. this break. I'm sending you an email. *hugs*