Wednesday, September 14, 2011

At home with Julia.

There's this show on ABC called "At home with Julia". It's really the most ridiculous show ever. It's supposed to be some political satire, although at times funny, is primarily, in my opinion, idiotic. I can't believe we as a nation would stoop down this low to make fun of our PM this way. It doesn't, to me, matter what your political opinions are, the fact of the matter is, her party is ruling the country in accordance with the democracy we have, so really, will we feel better about ourselves if we make a TV show portraying her partner as a bit of a second-class loser?

Rocks on shoulders worm in head mud in stomach.

Help me hear and believe the truth when the lies are so loud.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Might be a cultural barrier there. I bet the PM and her partner are chuffed. We Aussies like to laugh at ourselves. What I've seen was rather good, in the classic Australian style :).