Saturday, February 26, 2011

Singapore trip.

Singapore has changed a lot since I last time came here. Lots of more bright lights and interesting architecture. I really enjoyed the Esplanade area at night. It seems that people here prefer to walk underground (shopping centre underground passes). That leaves more space outdoors. Next time, I hope to go to the top of Marina Bay Sands and take some night shots. That would be really terrific.

I took a shower at the airport. That was an interesting experience. It's good to get on the plane clean and with a healthy amount of alcohol in the system.

Always good to catch up with old friends. It appears that people don't really change. One face to face meet up is infinitely better than multiple online conversations.

One day, when I own my own place, I would like to buy one of those really old style phones (the ones where you have to swing the dial around to dial the numbers).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed! Those phones are awesome! When will I see you fact-to-face?

*virtual hug*