Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's all a bit strange.

I was asking for directions. I was told to take the shuttle bus, which would take me to the MRT station which was one station before where I wanted to go. I could get off at the MRT station, then hop on the MRT and will be there after one stop. I checked google maps - 500m between one station to the next. Therefore, once I got off the shuttle, I asked which direction was I to walk to get to the next MRT station. The guy looked at me like I was out of my mind. Eventually got there. My friend asked me how I got here. I explained. Walked?! he said. No one here walks. Not even if the MRT stations are only 500 m apart.

Cars are a lot jerkier as well. Apparently it is normal to not indicate and accelerate/deccelerate randomly.

There are burgers here that don't have beef but have deep fried chilli crab.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehe, happy travels! Eat a chilli crab burger for me :D.