Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unhealthy obsessions.

I believe I have a few of those.

I'll speak of one that is perhaps less controversial.

Roger Federer. He's got to win the Australian Open. If he doesn't win, Rafa had better not win. Reason is - Roger is the man! I was so excited that I got to see him live again, It was a brilliant game, and it was the almost historical defeat of Roger Federer in a second round of a grand slam... which apparently has not happened since 2003/4-ish... but he was the Fed Express and pulled through! Great game, and the loss of voice the following day was completely worth it. Good luck Mr Fed in your semifinal!!!

Speaking of tennis, Na Li has been on fire as well. Go Na, make China proud!! She's quite a funny one actually, I like her interviews. And Fed's as well, he's awesome.

Certainly an unhealthy obsession I have with the man, however, it is only a couple of times a year.

Better stick to the less controversial unhealthy obessions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now you got me interested to hear what other unhealthy obsessions you have... another breakfast date? :P

Kei said...

Always keen on brekkie!! Whenever you're free, matey.